Amy Thibault, MD Amy lives in Essex Junction with her husband, Eric Ganguly, M.D. Asst Professor of Gastroenterology, and her two children, Sam and Anna. She is originally from Massachusetts. She brings tremendous compassion to Maitri, and has a fantastic sense of humor. She is particularly interested in colposcopy, gynecologic surgery and obstetric ultrasound. In her free time, she enjoys ethnic cooking, and skiing. Amy joined Maitri in 2003 and became a full partner in 2006.
- College of Holy Cross, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology 1991
- Post Baccalaureate training at Northeastern University and Harvard
- Medical Doctor, University of Massachusetts Medical School 1999
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, UVM/Fletcher Allen Health Care Residency 2003
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2004
- Fellow American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology