Approaching and passing through menopause is a major milestone is a woman’s life. Many things change, including sleep patterns, weight and metabolism, emotional health and sexuality. We believe it is important to educate women about these changes, and then to support them as they move through with both traditional medical treatments such as hormonal therapy, and integrative approaches such as acupuncture, yoga and movement, and nutrition.
- Education about perimenopause and menopause
- Full physical evaluation including nationally recommended screening tests
- Nutritional and integrative approaches
- Hormonal therapy including bioidential hormones
- Sexual evaluation and treatment
- Urinary and pelvic floor evaluation and treatment
- Health and life goals assessment and treatment