COVID-19 Updates at Maitri (5/19/20)
Per Vermont Governor Scott’s press conference on 5/4/20, we are now permitted to see patients for non-urgent appointments and elective procedures. We want to make sure that you feel safe and comfortable and have implemented the following procedures:
- Pre-screen all patients prior to appointment to ensure that anyone with COVID-19 symptoms stay home.
- Daily temperature checks of all employees and instruction to not come to work if feeling ill.
- Requesting all staff and patients wear face coverings/masks. We ask that you bring your own to wear in our office.
- Hand sanitizer at check in and throughout the office and in each exam room.
- Our medical staff is wiping down all exam tables, door handles, counters, BP cuffs and other equipment with sanitizing wipes after each patient.
- Plexi-glass barriers installed at check in and check out as of May 6th.
- We have removed all magazines and toys from the waiting room and spaced out the chairs to observe Social Distancing guidelines.
We have been doing many of these steps since mid March and will continue to adjust as needed. Please feel free to call and ask any questions!
Maitri Providers and Staff