Kristen Werner, CNM, MSN
Kristen is a true Vermonter. She lives in Richmond with her husband Mike, and four children Kyle, Jack, Elle, and Annabelle. She is a strong advocate for women. She promotes individualized care for all women. She is passionate about birth and birthing, and is particularly committed to breast feeding support. She joined Maitri in 2003, and became a full partner in 2006. Outside of work she enjoys quilting, hiking and traveling, and spending time with family and friends.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Vermont School of Nursing 1990
- Frontier School of Nurse Midwifery 1997
- Masters in Nursing Case Western Reserve
- Certified Lactation counselor
- Certifed by American Nurse Midwifery Certification Board March 1998