Julie Wade, MD
Julie lives in Hinesburg with her husband Gil, daughters Anna and Eliza, new puppy, Saima, and kitty, Peanut. Prior to medical school she worked as a ski instructor, bread baker, 5th grade teacher and veterinary technician. Particular areas of interest include urogynecology and adolescent medicine. She enjoys skiing, hiking and knitting. Julie joined Maitri in 2008 and became a full partner in January of 2012.
- Dartmouth College, Bachelor of Arts in Geology and Environmental Studies 1991
- Medical Doctor, University of Vermont College of Medicine 2002
- Obstetrics and gynecology UVM/Fletcher Allen Health Care Residency 2006
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2009
- Fellow American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology